Learn how to choose a cloud database service that gives you exactly what you need.
There's a lot at stake – and a lot to gain – when adopting a database-as-a-service (DBaaS). To avoid common pitfalls, you need a strategy for navigating the complex vendor landscape. You've come to the right place.
This guide lays out five steps on your path to DBaaS success:
1. Establish your strategic needs in a cloud-native world
2. Define critical features and functions for achieving your goals
3. Identify the support offerings that will assure your success
4. Determine your DBaaS cost and ROI
5. Ensure your DBaaS adapts to your needs (not the other way around)