Create, secure and scale your web apps and APIs faster – with MariaDB and Hasura! Point Hasura to your MariaDB database and get fully featured, secure and performant GraphQL and REST APIs with just a few clicks. Front-end and back-end developers alike will learn why and how to integrate these two powerhouse technologies together to:
• Unblock front-end dev teams waiting for back-end API development with Instant API
• Accelerate back-end development without requiring ORM or SQL expertise
• Enrich your data security with fine-grain role- and attribute-based access controls
• Handle multiple SQL workloads: OLTP, OLAP, data warehousing, DSS and more
• Ensure DB performance, data security, replication, clustering and high availability
• Support modern SQL features like CTEs, window and JSON functions and temporal data tables
By the end of this session, you’ll know how to connect MariaDB to Hasura and instantly generate a data API so you can focus on building your applications.