Learn how to use JSON functions for semi-structured data
This white paper explains step-by-step how to support semi-structured data with JSON functions, introduced in MariaDB Server 10.2, using a practical use case with sample data and queries for everything from creating, reading and querying JSON documents to enforcing data integrity with check constraints and functions.
You will learn how to:
- Create, read and update JSON documents
- Index and query JSON documents
- Enforce data integrity with JSON documents
- Combine relational data and JSON documents
- Return JSON documents as relational data
- Return relational data as JSON documents
Download now to learn more about JSON functions.